Over the past few months people have been saying to me that they see all politicians as the same. Indeed they could be forgiven for think this is the case with whats gone on over the last 15 years. So I thought it would be helpful to set out below some points as to why I believe Fine Gael are different. I hope its of some benefit to you and a help in making up your mind which way to vote in the coming election.
- Proposed list of Shelter Replacements for Cork in 2013
- Sarsfield Road Bring Site to close in approximately 2 weeks.
- 50M additional funding for Regional & Local Roads-Cork County 5,818,342e Cork City:759,304e
- Volunteer Cycling Stewards for World Naked Bike Ride in Cork 22nd June 3pm to 5pm
- 50m Investment will see lower bills and warmer homes for 25,000 families.
To whom will you give your 'Number 1' vote in the forthcoming election?
- Fianna Fail (56%, 5 Votes)
- Fine Gael (33%, 3 Votes)
- Labour (11%, 1 Votes)
- Green Party (0%, 0 Votes)
- Sinn Fein (0%, 0 Votes)
- Independent (0%, 0 Votes)
- Not going to vote (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9
Glenbrook Fld mitigation works.resubmitting 2 section 50 appl to OPW shortly when in place Consult will progress to Part 8 planning. - 2 days ago
Attending the Divisional meeting at County Hall shortly ... - 2 days ago